Wednesday 5 February 2014

Elizabeth Olsen x Frances Tulk-Hart


I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Olsen, yet, like I'm sure many others were, I was unaware of her existence until the recent years, but as soon as I saw that beaming smile of hers I was captivated by her beauty.


Recently I was exploring various tags on Tumblr and stumbled upon a photoshoot of her I had seen before but never really taken notice of, I searched a little more and found the photographers name - Frances Tulk-Hart. As soon as I saw the rest of the photos I fell in love with the complete set.




The images give us an intimate look into Lizzie's life, the light makeup and lack of glamour is refreshing, making her seem more human. It's marvelous to see Elizabeth grow older and form a name of herself, nowadays I hardly think about Mary-Kate and Ashley when she's mentioned, and, although I'm sure you'd be very proud to call yourself their sister, that must be relieving for someone who spent her childhood slightly in the shadow of her sisters.



This photoshoot has quickly become one of my favourites and I will be sure to keep an eye on other projects of Frances Tulk-Hart's - if you want to check out some of her other photography go to her website at www.francestulkhart.com/ - you won't be disappointed!



Be sure to see Elizabeth's new movie, In Secret, directed by Charlie Stratton - set to hit theatres Februrary in the US and probably sometime around September for the rest of us (I know, annoying). 

Love,

Hannah

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment